Looking for an adorable open plate for a toddler with a larger appetite? The panda suction plate, our largest plate yet, encourages toddlers to focus on their meals while you remain stress-free thanks to the exceptional suction base that stays put.
- Perfect for toddlers and children who have growing appetites as our open plates allow you to offer larger portions at mealtimes
- Allows for growing children to focus on diet and meal, rather than specific food groups
- Panda allows children to clearly see what they’re eating, giving them added control and lowering anxiety
- Removable suction base lets you transition bowls to regular use when your child outgrows them
- Dimensions: Plate Diameter: 20cm | Suction diameter: 15cm
Our suction plates adhere best to smooth, non-porous surfaces such as plastic, tile, glass, fibreglass or metal. High chairs or wooden surfaces that are textured, porous or have slight curves will make it difficult to achieve lasting suction power.
To ensure a firm bond, surfaces should be totally free of dirt and soap film before attaching the plate.
Handle with care:
Your bamboo bamboo products are designed to last a lifetime, but much like any other product made from nature, it does require your care.
Probably an obvious one, but yes, unfortunately, bamboo bamboo products are not immune to heavy falls or repeated knocks, this will cause cracks, splits or scuff the bowls and may render them unsafe to use.
Extend the lifetime: Oiling your bamboo products keeps the wood supple and moisturised.
Think of it as your skin: the more it's exposed to the elements (water), the more it becomes scaly and dry, eventually leading to cracking and splitting.
A generous application of oil conditions the wood, and repeated application saturates the layers, keeping the wood resilient and providing a natural lustre.
Washing and storing:
Our products are hand-wash only and not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave. The good news is bamboo is naturally antibacterial and microbial so warm soapy water is all you need.
When washing please be sure to remove the silicone ring when drying so that the product can be dried in full. Much like any other natural product exposed to the elements of water and air over an extended time, you do not want to encourage mildew by leaving your products wet or soaked for prolonged periods.