Looking for a plate that offers a variety of food choices? The compartments on this cute fox plate are perfect for dividing different foods and allow for easy scooping. No mess thanks to top-notch suction which clings to the kiddie tray.
- The Fox plate is the perfect reminder to offer different varieties of food and helps to get into the habit of doing that at each meal.
- The walls of partitions help your little one push food onto a spoon.
- Clever Fox also provides more leverage when sticking food with a fork
- Removable suction base lets you transition to regular use when your child outgrows them
- Six unisex colours to choose from: blue; yellow; cherry; orange; green or pink. Hand-wash only.
- Dimensions: W: 20cm | L: 24cm | Suction diameter: 15cm
Our suction plates adhere best to smooth, non-porous surfaces such as plastic, tile, glass, fibreglass or metal. High chairs or wooden surfaces that are textured, porous or have slight curves will make it difficult to achieve lasting suction power.
To ensure a firm bond, surfaces should be totally free of dirt and soap film before attaching the plate.
Handle with care:
Your bamboo bamboo products are designed to last a lifetime, but much like any other product made from nature, it does require your care.
Probably an obvious one, but yes, unfortunately, bamboo bamboo products are not immune to heavy falls or repeated knocks, this will cause cracks, splits or scuff the bowls and may render them unsafe to use.
Extend the lifetime: Oiling your bamboo products keeps the wood supple and moisturised.
Think of it as your skin: the more it's exposed to the elements (water), the more it becomes scaly and dry, eventually leading to cracking and splitting.
A generous application of oil conditions the wood, and repeated application saturates the layers, keeping the wood resilient and providing a natural lustre.
Washing and storing:
Our products are hand-wash only and not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave. The good news is bamboo is naturally antibacterial and microbial so warm soapy water is all you need.
When washing please be sure to remove the silicone ring when drying so that the product can be dried in full. Much like any other natural product exposed to the elements of water and air over an extended time, you do not want to encourage mildew by leaving your products wet or soaked for prolonged periods.